Saturday, October 5, 2013

My dream

When I was young I wanted to be a football player. Soccer was acceptable for girls to play, but not football. My dream was to go to BYU and be the place kicker...my way of finding a way to play football. My favorite movie was the called something like the Quarterback Queen and it was about a girl who played football at a high school in Oregon. My favorite halloween costume was a football player. I used to go through the JC Penny catalogs and look at the football costumes you could buy. I did try to play Rugby when I lived in Hong Kong in 2003 but my body was just beginning to break down and I sprained my ankle. I was so close. I hurt my ankle the practice before we practiced tackling:(. Don't get me wrong, I loved soccer, it is my favorite sport. But football...ahhh...I had a dream. Now I watch football when I can and love talking about college football with my mom. It's one of the things we have in common...watching college football and talking about it. Maybe in Heaven I will play. That would be one of my ideas of what Heaven is like:)

No comments:

Post a Comment